You’re Yearning To Write (or Create) And Yet…
…It’s not quite flowing as fluidly as you imagined. You’re too busy, or distracted, with too many things competing for your attention…
You have a dream or desire to write an inspiring book, pen your spiritual memoir, paint a landscape, craft an article series, set up your bullet journal, watercolor an oracle deck, or finish your doctoral dissertation.
But it’s not happening, is it?
Despite your dreams of finally getting some creative time, it’s just not fitting into your day-to-day reality with a spouse, work, kids, and… a global pandemic. You’ve no time to think and create!
Creativity needs space. It takes time to enter your inner landscape and allow the words or images to emerge. It’s not easy to make it happen, huh?
The process is straightforward and simple. But simple is not easy.
After writing and publishing The Magdalene Path (plus countless articles. blogs, and a Master’s thesis) and painting piles of art, I know the stumbling blocks. There are some traps to avoid, AND some tricks, tools and practices that help.
Take time and attention in your studio/office/garage to catch the wave of the creative flow. It can feel so SO GOOD! So let’s do it!
Express your ideas and inner landscape onto the printed page or canvas. Just like you dreamed of doing.
You are a creative soul–or want to write, paint, create–who hungers to:
- Unblock your intuition to have clarity about your book or creative project.
- Find the time to get into a flow so that the ideas in your head come onto the page or canvas elegantly and smoothly.
- Connect more deeply with your idea and its authentic voice/vision.
- Find the ease, grace and flow of creating from the inspired place that your idea came from.
- Express the soul of your writing/painting/music, hearing its message more clearly.
- Feel the support of a creative circle of kindred souls who get your gift & its struggles–and see you to the other side.
Jump-start your creative process. Gather in a small creatrix circle for a half-day. Grant yourself time and space to slow down.
Step into a sacred container, exploring simple practices to create a plan that works, address any challenges, create a breakthrough and then get into some dedicated time creating!
Whether you’re painting, writing, crafting or making music, the process works!
Explore portals that access your inner artist. Discover ways to move through a creative block when it inevitably comes. Open to your creative flow.
“I witnessed something really dramatic happen, in a really short time—very impressive.” ~ TL, New York
“I very much enjoyed the virtual retreat and received much clarification about moving forward with my writing. It was instrumental in shifting me from my ‘stuck’ place…” ~KH, Ontario, Canada
“Thank you for your refreshing and spacious teaching, facilitation, and exercises during Friday’s retreat. It’s such a treat to BE held in the space you convened. It was a powerful experience for me, and I sense for others as well. Bows of gratitude. ” ~BJM, New Mexico
“I’m excited to be with other writers who are writing. The support of the group–just being together doing this–is amazing.” KJ, California
Enjoy a virtual day retreat with author Claire Sierra on and off line using Zoom.
Join a supportive circle of creatives, with loads of time (offline) for whatever your creative pursuit.
No matter what is going on in your creative process, you’ll be supported to move forward with your project.
And to make it easy, we’ve got two ways to experience this monthly container of support, to create some real motion in your creative expression.
Writer’s Grove Virtual Retreat
A La Carte:
Attend a single session:
Friday, April 30
1 pm PT / 4 pm NY / 9 pm UK / 10 pm Paris / 6 am AEST (Saturday)
(please check your time zone here!)
The Writer’s Grove Quarterly Membership:
Join a monthly creatrix circle for 3 months (and save)
Let’s face it, beloved, to bring your creative work into full expression, it will likely take more than one 3 hour session. Imagine a small supportive circle that you can count on attending each month that becomes a creative container for your artistic expression.
To entice you to commit to your creative process we offer you a reduced fee quarterly membership, to join us monthly in the Writer’s Grove. Here’s what one member shared:
“The Grove is giving me a habit of being more creative. Each month it’s a jumpstart to keep me going.
Writing is a very solitary process. What’s so different about The Grove is the connection with other creatives. I love how I’m writing, but not alone. I get sparked in different ways each time. It’s the perfect answer to the question I didn’t even know I had: I get support, connection, and inspiration from others without getting lost in it. The structure, combined with the sense of community and creativity is a beautiful thing.
It feels like being at an artist’s retreat and it’s something I look forward to each month.” – Celeste H, Oregon
Gift yourself the promise of dedicated time to devote to that one thing that’s been just outside your calendar’s reach. Create connections with other writers and artists who are also doing the work. As you cheer their progress, they witness and support yours.
The Writer’s Grove: Monthly Creatrix Circle
April 30, May 28*, June 25*
3 sessions for $99 (plus PayPal fee)
SAVE $66–that’s 1 month free!
*tentative, please vote
- Once you purchase you’ll be redirected to an event page with all the info. Then you’ll receive an email with link and prep details. Please look in spam or Gmail Updates and Promotions folders. They are notoriously routed there. You’ll get reminders, too. Email us if it doesn’t arrive in a day or so. (It’s not well-automated, always.)
- If you can’t attend live, register anyway, you’ll automatically receive a recording in 24-48 hours.
- Please note: Sisterhood is huge—and our strength is together. We’re open and inclusive, so men and trans folx are totally welcome, too!
- In a humble attempt to counter-balance historic economic and social oppression based in systemic racism, BIPOC folk are welcomed with open arms and a 50% scholarship discount to encourage and support Diversity and Inclusivity in our programs. Please email us to request this link.
- If you’re experiencing financial hardship during this global transition, but feel called to participate, let’s talk. To make a heart centered donation of another amount Email us about your situation and your scholarship request.