Access Your Feminine Soul Connection
We’re in a time of great change, dear heart. It’s easy to get pulled into discordant emotions, thoughts, beliefs and fears.
But magic and light are available.
Attend to your soul self and avoid unraveling. Manage your stress, angst and despair to remain on center. The awakening Divine Feminine energy re-balances us, as the world wobbles into a new paradigm. Realign and access a portal in everyday life.
The key shift for awakening in ourselves and the world is through embodiment practices—living from Feminine Soul. (Not just thinking about it.)
The Magdalene Rosary:
Portal of Feminine Soul Embodiment: Hiding in plain sight
In December 2019, I received a gift, a deepening on The Magdalene Path. I discovered a portal that balances the mind and centers soul alignment.
The Rosary… with a twist. (Hint: This is not your grandmother’s rosary practice!)
Discover a different version of the Hail Mary, devoted to Mary Magdalene.
Experience an ancient power practice, that calms your nervous system. Find solace and guidance with deep wisdom that’s available for healing and renewal.
Learn a tool that quickly and simply realigns and replenishes you during these wild times. The depth and stillness that can be accessed through this power practice is profound.
But don’t take my word for it, others have said:
“Claire’s guidance to connect with Mary Magdalene, the Path of the Rose and the Way of Love left me feeling deeply rooted to my feminine energy. This Rosary brought me greater clarity and focus throughout the rest of the day and into the following day too! My heart is full and I’m so grateful for this teaching.” –Jenna S, Michigan
“A brilliant offering! This re-write was a welcome addition to my own spiritual life. Claire’s devotion to Magdalene brings such meaningful insights.“ –Savana R., CA
“Claire is offering a way of integrating a wholly contemporary connection to Empowered Femininity in the form of a new daily practice of the Divine Feminine. The whole experience was a loving, soothing blessing that felt like the embodiment of the Feminine Way.” — Tomar L., NYC
“A delight and honor to be part of Claire’s Magdalene Rosary Experience. I felt myself slow down to take in the goodness and nourishment. I could receive the gentle beauty and grace. I am entranced by the Magdalene and the way you share her wisdom.” –Bobbye M., NM
Pray the New Magdalene Rosary
Gather in circle for a Divine Feminine temple on-line. Enjoy deep-dive spiritual connection that welcomes all religious traditions.
Explore new perspectives on the traditional Rosary. Learn hidden secrets (hiding in plain sight) on the Path of the Rose. Discover nuances to the rosary that shifts its energetic frequency, too.
During our time together you will:
- Experience your Feminine Soul through an embodied spiritual connection.
- Deepen your spiritual connection with Mary Magdalene, an emanation of Holy Sophia.
- Discover a centering Divine Feminine spiritual practice, that’s easily integrated into your daily routine in 10 or 20 minutes or less.
- Experience inner alignment: access ease, grace, and flow.
- Learn tips and tricks for your Soul Care Practice in your temple home.
- Recharge yourself in your home temple, via simple ritual in a supportive circle.
- Nurture your belonging and connection in sisterhood with other like-minded women. (And a few awesome men.)
You’ll beam in via Zoom video-conferencing. (It’s easy!) Guided by Claire Sierra, MA, Expressive Arts Therapist, Spa Priestess, author and founder of The Magdalene Path.
Can’t attend live? Register anyway, you’ll automatically receive the recording links.
Pray the Magdalene Rosary
Join us on the 22nd of every month: Magdalene’s day
10 am Pacific | 1 pm Eastern | 6 pm Britain | 7 pm Europe | 5 am Sydney
(Check your local time with this easy time zone converter.)
60 minutes via Zoom
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
Join the Circle & Support this Temple on PATREON: Receive Monthly Support
Reserve Your Seat By Heart Contribution Here
Once registration is received you will redirect to a page with Event Details including Zoom link. Occasional reminder emails will come later.
- Please allow time for event info emails to arrive: we are a small company without fancy automation and 24/7 customer service! (If you receive nothing in 24 hours, please alert us: Info@MagdalenePath.com. We will send the details directly.)
- GMAIL USERS: Please check spam, Updates & Promotions Folders, as our message are often routed there.
- Please note: In the spirit of inviting diversity, equity and inclusiveness, we truly want all voices here. Sisterhood is huge—our strength is together. We warmly invite and welcome BIWOC sisters within this lineage. Our circle is feminine-centered, intersectional, open and inclusive, so female-identifying trans folks and men are totally welcome, too!
- Questions? info@MagdalenePath.com
- Do you know others you’d like to invite? Please forward this page, so they can register! Or send the link.