Meet Your Muse
Listening to Spirit Virtual Retreat
With all that’s happening in the world right now, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, off-kilter and distracted. Yet we’re in a time when being aligned with our inner guidance is so crucial. We’re at an alchemical time of creation of the new Earth our hearts yearn for.
How to tune into your intuitive, creative voice amidst so much noise and distraction? What do you most need to hear?
Tap the voice of your inner guidance–the muse as portal of your soul–about your life, work, book or the soul of your business through writing.
You might be a soul-guided sister (or brother) who yearns to:
- Feel more congruence and clarity about your life path and decisions to be made.
- Connect with your divine guide, guardian angel, higher self, or inner wisdom.
- Meet the soul of a project or your biz so that actions feel aligned.
You might be a writer who hungers to:
- Connect more deeply with your characters’ authentic voices and plot ideas.
- Write from the soul of your book, hear its voice and progression more clearly.
- Unblock your Inner Voice and have clarity about your book or creative project, so that the ideas in your head come onto the page elegantly and smoothly.
Connect directly with your Divine Wisdom. Whether you call it God, Goddess, Spirit or the Universe… the support and guidance is available to you.
Enjoy a virtual day retreat to access the portal to Meet Your Muse, using the Listening to Spirit process Claire Sierra used to write The Magdalene Path.
Explore ancient & modern practices to access higher guidance. Connect to intuition in ways that bring clear, tangible, direct information.
Dip into your own cauldron of mystery with this tool of the ancient future. Give yourself time and space to slow down, replenish & receive from a process that can unveil direction you most need at this crucial moment in history.
“I loved this writing retreat. It was emotional, deep, and so nice to fully trust my intuitive guidance. I appreciated the safe, sacred space to tune in, and in such a lovely way, using your format. I continue to bask in and treasure the connection that I felt that day, and the guidance that flowed with ease.” ~ Michele K, Saskatchewan, Canada
“I very much enjoyed the virtual retreat and received much clarification about moving forward with my writing. I do believe it was also instrumental in shifting me from my ‘stuck’ place in my business as well.” ~Karen H, Ontario, Canada
“Thank you for your refreshing and spacious teaching, facilitation, and exercises during Friday’s retreat. It was a powerful experience for me, and I sense for others as well. Bows of gratitude for the space you convened.” ~BJM, New Mexico
Gather with a supportive circle of kindreds, on and off line using Zoom. We’ll circle via video conferencing for learning, exploring & sharing, (plus meditation & simple ritual) with offline time to deepen into writing.
If you can’t attend live, or don’t like the “group thing,” and want to learn this process, register anyway, you’ll automatically receive the recording in 24 hours.
Monday November 9, 2020
1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern / 8 pm UK / 7 am (Tuesday) Sydney
3+ hour Virtual Retreat (on & off Zoom
(Please check your time zone here.)
- Once you purchase you’ll be redirected to a page with with link and prep details (save this) and later receive emails with same info–this sometimes takes up to 24 hours, as not all automation works 100%.
- **Please look in Spam, Updates and Promotions folders! They are notoriously routed there.
- If you can’t attend live, register anyway, you’ll automatically receive the recording in 24-48 hours.
- Please note: Sisterhood is huge—and our strength is together. While our circle is feminine-centered, we’re open and inclusive, so female-identifying trans folks and men are totally welcome, too!
- In the spirit of outreach, to invite equity, inclusivity and diversity, BIPOC folks are welcome to attend for half price. Email Claire to receive your coupon code before payment.
*During this strange time, we know finances can really be an issue. I appreciate your supporting this work. To make a heart centered donation of another amount Email Claire with your scholarship or barter request.